Welcome!

A New Start! New Site/New Name

Hi friends! I've failed you all miserably this past year. We've had many huge changes happening around here, but the most important one is that I have a new site! Huge, right? I know.

I really felt it was time to make a clean start of it, and it also felt like the perfect time to make a clean break with my old business name. You see. when I started this photography business, I had a partner. My sister was learning along with me and this was our business together. But her life got complicated and plans changed like life often does, and I was left alone. Suddenly the name just didn't fit. It took me a while to let it all go and realize that I could do this solo, but I've finally done just that and it feels great! I can do this!

My new name reflects this change too. It's something that I'm really proud of. My new site has been a labor of love. It was 100% built by me in my spare time. It's not perfect, but neither am I. It's quirky, dysfunctional, and completely out of whack in some places. But gosh darnit, I love it!

I give you: www.alysonraephotography.com

p.s. I seriously cannot figure out how to make this site run right on mobile devices. So please do me a favor and look at it on a desktop or laptop. If you decide to go ahead and brave it, don't say I didn't warn you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment