Welcome!

Twin Falls Graduation Photographer {Senior}

Another one of those catch up posts. Stay with me here. My super adorable sister recently graduated after {I am really not kidding} TEN long years at Boise State. Not only does she have a college degree, but right after she graduated from High School she got her rear in gear and put herself through Court Reporting School. Yes. She is a court reporter and has been working her way through school slowly but surely. She's determined. And she's got the fastest fingers in the West. That's true too. She just won an award. Okay, I'm totally bragging, but she's so cute I just cannot believe that she's SINGLE! Come on fellas, step in line. If you want more info, contact me and after a brief screening, I may or may not put you in contact with her. HAHA!  









0 comments:

Post a Comment